May-June Music Challenge: I Saw This Thing On The Blue And...

May 5, 2017 6:59 AM

As suggested by comealongpole and rangefinder 1.4, the next challenge is to post music inspired by something you saw on the MF frontpage.

Whether it's a cheery ditty or a bleak dirge or something completely different, post something that's been inspired by an FPP.

"everybody needs a hug" applies here too, so please don't be mean or weird about the poster or any commenters in your post.

Tag your post with #MeFiMusicChallenge and #FromTheBlue to make sure it shows up in the challenge playlist!
posted by greenish (5 comments total) 1 user marked this as a favorite

Got it added to the challenge page!
posted by cortex at 7:09 AM on May 5

Thanks, greenish, and you're too kind -- you're the one who suggested this challenge!
posted by rangefinder 1.4 at 3:39 PM on May 7

I've been working on something for this challenge -- I just finished (and posted) a new collab with not_on_display (woo!) and now hope to finish the challenge tune in time. Coincidentally, the challenge tune was also partly inspired by n_o_d, so thanks to him for that too.
posted by rangefinder 1.4 at 2:26 AM on June 28

Ace - I think we need to give this challenge one more month cause there are no posts yet and I know people are working on them. Including me.
posted by greenish at 4:22 AM on June 28 [1 favorite]

Posted my submission! I look forward to hearing your song, greenish, and anyone else working on this challenge. Good luck!
posted by rangefinder 1.4 at 2:01 AM on July 1

« Older I'd love to see this song come to life   |   Podcast #5 is up! Newer »

You are not logged in, either login or create an account to post comments